In just a few short weeks the holidays will be here. I’m already putting together a shopping list for family and friends. This year my goal is simple: to make shopping for holiday presents simple and affordable. The holidays can be such a chaotic and stressful time. Finding the right present to buy someone and getting the best price can take a lot of time. This year, I’m excited to use FatWallet to help save money and time shopping for presents. Here is my FatWallet review for those interested in earning some cash back when they shop!
What is FatWallet?
FatWallet is a comparison shopping website. The website was established in 1999 and centers around forums that allow users to publish deals and rebate offers. It’s a hub for deals and savings advice. FatWallet is the quick and easy path to online coupons and deals.
How to Use FatWallet
FatWallet is extremely easy to use. First you need to sign up for a free account. All you need is an email address and a password. After you are done setting up your account, it’s time to start shopping. Your home screen will look something like this:
How to Shop on FatWallet
As you can see, FatWallet is the place to go to find a deal. There are a variety of ways to shop. In fact it’s almost overwhelming looking at all the options. Let’s look at a few of the options available for members:
- Today’s Best Deals – At the center of the home page, FatWallet highlights the best deals of the day. These are deals picked by the FatWallet staff. There are a variety of products on the page- from electronics to Tupperware, and makeup to games.
- Cash-Back Stores – FatWallet offers its members cash back shopping. This allows member to pick the store they would like to shop and receive a percentage of their purchase back as a cash-back reward.
- Coupons – If you are looking for a coupon, there’s a good chance you will the perfect coupon on FatWallet. You can search for coupons by the type of item you are looking for, or you can search by the store name.
- Sales, Product Deals, and City Specific deals – These are your final three shopping options. The Sales tab will let you know about specific sales going on at various stores. The product deals tab displays all the best product deals from around the web. Finally, the city Specific deals let you pick the city of your choice and will locate all the best promotions happening in this city. You will find several different daily deal website offerings here (like Groupon and Living Social).
- Forum – This is where FatWallet members can go to share deals and their money saving tips. It’s a unique resource that allows consumers to work together to find the best savings.
My Experience Using FatWallet
I’ve been really impressed by FatWallet. What I love about this website is that it curates all the best deals in on place so I don’t have to spend hours and hours searching through different retailer websites looking for promotions. The forums were awesome as well. I saw several great deal alerts and people giving interesting savings tips as well. FatWallet definitely has an engaged community which is great to see.
I use FatWallet because I believe I get the best deal possible with all of their saving opportunities. It’s easy, streamlined, deal-scoring shopping. I’m actually looking forward to holiday shopping this year because I know I’ll save money and time using FatWallet.
FatWallet is one of the premier cashback sites. You can learn how to save money when you shop, plus they have many tools to earn you more. It is free to join and use!